Happy 3rd Birthday, Lily!

lilybirthday2

lilybirthday4

lilybirthday6

lilybirthday7

lilybirthday8

lilybirthday10

lilybirthday11

lilybirthday12

lilybirthday13

lilybirthday14

Yes, I’m crazy about my dog. And I can’t believe Lily turns 3 today. Time flies! And since you all enjoy Lily as much, if not more, than recipes…a whole post of some of my favorite photos!

Plans for today? Work and then spoiling the girl just like any other day…with an extra treat or two ;)

No major weekend plans other than grading, cleaning my car (i.e. getting rid of all the dog hair), and some hiking and running!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

TGIF,

Comments

1. Ma & Pa Prevention says

While we too love Lily, it is becoming more & more apparent that it could be time to have a 2 legged addition to share all that affection. Just saying………………………………..

Haha these are great pictures. I love the hungry bulldog one and the one where she’s in the bed with the “high five” paw. So cute! Hope you enjoy many birthdays to come together!

Oh my goodness…the picture of her as a puppy is cuteness overload!! I always love all the pictures of Lily :) I hope she has a wonderful doggie birthday!!

4. Jessen says

Wow… She’s so Adorable! We’re Lucky animals exist, because I don’t think most people could live without the love and affection they give us. I’m bless with my Lil’ Man (Cat) Riley. Sometimes I wonder if he’s actually human by the things he does!

OMG, I love the baby pictures of Lily!! So cute. I have to clean out my car too – usually I am the only one that drives it, but my husband ran an errand the other night and since my car was in the back he took it. He came back and said “hey Biz, that’s some nice shit you got going on in your car – I counted 6 empty water bottles, some tupperware containers, Jewel bags filled with stuff. It’s a nice look!”

Enjoy your weekend!

6. Melissa says

Hi there!

Lily is sooooo adorable, Happy Birthday to her! I happened to come across your blog the other day from Swanky Dietitian’s blog and fell in love with it! I am in school currently working towards becoming a RD in the future as I am not a traditional student and already went to school to get a Bachelor’s and am now changing careers :-)

I also came across your baked doughnuts recipes and am SO EXCITED to try them out this weekend because I, too, have an obsession with doughnuts and need a healthier alternative to dunkin donuts, etc :-)

Melissa

7. Maria says

Obsessive bulldog mommies FTW! My Emma will turn two this year, but her baby chubs had nothing on Lily’s chubs! So, so cute. <3

ahaha, the one of her in her food dish reminds me of one I have of my own girl as a pup when the dish was too big for her and she had to get in it to eat. LOL! Thanks for sharing the pics–I do love your pup!