Some good tunes are essential for enjoying a workout. My top 5 are eclectic, to say the least, but maybe they’ll enhance your workout play list, too.
In no particular order…
1. Madagascar 2 Soundtrack, Big and Chunky — it’s not the whole song…but I had to get the little animals dancing – get the whole song, though…surely some motivation there!
2. Machine Head, Bush — if you’re huffing through a run, the lyrics will help you out!
3. Nicole Scherzinger feat P. Diddy, Come to Me — not the best sound quality…but the dancing sure is!
4. Gaelic Storm, Nancy Whiskey — This song was played every week in a spin class I took with a lovely gentleman named Vince. Vince was incredibly buff and incredibly quirky – this song…has stuck. Very bizzare choice, I know, and you must download one that is NOT a live performance…YouTube was not much help in finding a quality version of that rare song.
5. Bob Sinclar, Love Generation — Spring Break ’06 in Acapuloco. I’ll say no more!
What are YOUR favorite workout tunes? Help me out, too! Post your answers in a comment for all to see, please!