Who wants to try Larabars?
I am crazy about these bars…for a lot of reasons. They are moderate in calories and high in mono and polyunsaturated fats. They are appropriate for diabetics (27 grams of total carbohydrate and 6 grams of fiber) and contain NO sodium for those watching sodium intake and blood pressure. Larabars are also gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, contain no GMO’s, and are vegan and kosher friendly. Awesome 🙂
Best yet, these bars are available at CostCo, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Walmart, health food stores, and many other stores across the country. They’re also sold on amazon.com! A huge RD thumbs up for Larabars, I eat them all the time!
Do you want to try…
…peanut butter and jelly?
…coconut cream pie?
…key lime pie?
…peanut butter cookie?
- Leave a comment telling me which Larabar flavor you want to try most.
- Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting, “PreventionRD wants YOU to try Larabars! Enter the giveaway by going here: http://wp.me/pJN1M-wf” and leave a separate comment telling me you did so!
- Post a link to this giveaway on your blog, and leave another separate comment telling me you did so!
- Take a stab at this trivia question — What color skin goes angus beef have? What makes an angus different from any other cattle? Leave a comment with your best guess (or answer!)!
- Earn a 5th entry by doing all 4! Leave a separate comment telling me what a superstar you are! 🙂
5 ways to enter! Woo! This giveaway will end on Tuesday, February 2nd at 6pm Central Time. THREE winners will be drawn at random! Open to US and Canadian residents and PO boxes only.
Hope you’re dryer than Tulsa! Hubby and I have a breakfast dinner date! Flaxseed waffles, nitrate-free turkey bacon and/or Boca veggie sausage!! Mmmm!
P.S. Still taking Q&A questions! Send them on over — [email protected]! 😀