Good morning! Just as the previous 4 years have been fun, delicious, and healthy, 2013 proved to be much of the same. It was a busy year completing and publishing cookbook #1 and completing cookbook #2 (a gluten-free cookbook being released August 2014!), but wow…what a blessed 2013 it was. As I head back to a job I love tomorrow, I know this coming week brings with it renewed aspirations of a healthy lifestyle and to me, there’s nothing more exciting than that. To help you, dear readers, find the best of the best from 2013, here’s a round-up of our favorite recipes from this year! Enjoy!
1. Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Nuggets
2. Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili
3. Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas
4. Parmesan Gremolata Smashed Potatoes
5. Whole Wheat Apple-Oat Giant Breakfast Cookies
6. Salt and Vinegar Kale Mashed Potatoes
7. Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta with Basil Ricotta
8. Lemon Poppyseed Yogurt Pancakes
9. Crock Pot Refried Beans
10. Crab-Stuffed Zucchini Boats
11. Avocado Tuna Salad
12. Buffalo Ranch Panko Baked Chicken Fingers
13. Crispy Tilapia Fish Tacos
14. Strawberry Chicken Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
15. Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Bake
16. Italian Chicken Bake
17. 15-Minute Wonton Soup
18. Ground Lamb and Hummus Pita Pizza
19. Homemade Hamburger Helper
20. Mustard-Herb Panko Crusted Chicken Breasts
21. Lentil and Chickpea Salad with Feta and Tahini
22. Creamy Onion Dip
23. Buffalo Chicken Salad
24. Mushroom & Bacon Barley Casserole
25. Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps
Those are our picks for 2013…get to cookin’! More goodness and good health coming in 2014! 🙂 Cheers!
Love the recap Nicole! And how have I not made the jalapeno popper chicken chili yet??!! Happy New Year!
I love love love that lentil and chickpea salad.
the lemon poppyseed pancakes are the best!!!
This is one DELICIOUS looking recap! The mustard herb panko chicken has become one of my go-to quick chicken recipes. 🙂
OH, and honey lime chicken skewers!
What a delicious year Nicole! Happy 2014!!
I feel like I must have missed so many of these recipes this year. I can’t wait to add them to the menu.