I recently established care with a new primary care provider – a nurse practitioner. She’s super sweet and we had a good chat. I hadn’t had much blood work done in quite some time, so she ordered a number of labs, as well as an x-ray for the middle finger on my left hand. It has been bothering me (for a year…) and it was time I got it checked out.
- ½ cup packed fresh dill
- ½ cup packed fresh mint
- ½ cup packed fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup packed fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and salt in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- While still processing, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Add feta and process until smooth; pulse in yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Serve with vegetables, pita, or pita chips. Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.