I was laying in bed this morning desperately trying to fall back asleep after a late-night Christmas party (ending with “after-hours”) and thought, “Wouldn’t it be nice to get together a ton of PHENOM recipes with other bloggies and blog readers?”. I don’t know about you all, but most of my recipes are in Word document on my laptop, and so why not try to put together something fabulous of “our” own!?
So here’s what I’m thinkin’ for the Prevention Cookbook…
1. If you submit at least 1 recipe, you will receive a copy of the “cookbook”.
2. If you submit at least 1 recipe, you will win 1 entry into a giveaway drawing (TBD as to what the prize will be, but I ASSURE you, it will be worth copying, pasting, and emailing me a favorite recipe!).
3. If you submit a recipe to one of several “categories”, you win additional entries into the giveaway. Two recipes….2 entries…three recipes…3 entries, and so on*. And, of course, our recipe book grows.
* Up to 6 recipe entries per person — one per recipe category, listed below.
4. Your blog site/name will be associated with your recipe(s) — hello, blog traffic!
(Side note: Heretofore, don’t pick a horrible recipe!)
5. Recipes should be relatively healthy (i.e. lard is bad, canola oil is good). If you have the nutritional information for your recipe, each recipe you enter wins you an ADDITIONAL entry for a total of 2 entries each and a total of 12 entries!
6. Email me your recipe(s) by January 1, 2010 (WEIRD, 2010!) to [email protected]
Recipe categories will be:
appetizer and hors d’oeuvres
entree and main dishes
casseroles and side dishes
desserts and sweets
On January 1st, participants can expect a cookbook filled with delicious recipes delivered straight to their inbox, helping to start the new year right! Get to sendin’!
Also be sure to check out a few giveaways…
Josie is giving away Odwalla bars
Iowa Girl Eats is giving away Starbucks giftcards and Noodles & Co. meals