Fact: Donuts are my weakness.
When I walked into HR this morning, I had no clue it was the day assigned to honor my most favorite sinful food…until I saw the box of sweet, doughy, rich pastries staring me down, calling my name. June 6th – National Donut Day, here we are. While I recognize few foodie days, donuts are different. They’re the best. And unlike my breakfast this morning (oooops), they can be not-so-sinful. Purchasing a donut pan was really a life-changing moment for me. And no, there’s not a hint of sarcasm or exaggeration in that statement. Ode to (baked) donuts!
- Baked Buttermilk Donuts with Lemon Glaze
- Whole Wheat Baked Banana Donuts with Chocolate Ganache
- Baked Pumpkin Buttermilk Donuts with Butterscotch Frosting
- Baked Toasted Coconut Donuts
- Blueberry Lemon Glazed Doughnuts
- Baked Cake Doughnuts with Chocolate Glaze
- Baked Strawberry Donuts
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Chocolate Glaze
Have a great weekend!